Focussed Solutions for Meeting Planners & PCO's
If you are a Meeting Planner or Professional Conference Organiser, you can quickly plan simple or complex events on behalf of your clients, using Acuvent’s Event Planning software.
Acuvent’s easy-to-use event technology allows you to plan events, manage tasks, manage contacts, send invitations, accept registrations, organise housing and travel preferences, collect payments and view reports in real time.
- Manage some or all events – each client’s events (and contacts) can be separated and carry their own branding
- Easily create event websites for your clients – no programming required!
- Create attractive online event registration forms that are intuitive and meet the specific needs of your clients’ events
- Deposit registration fees directly into your or your clients’ bank accounts by connecting your own merchant facility (or that of your clients). You can choose which option you’d like to use for each event
- Take the hassle out of processing refunds – Acuvent processes credit card refunds automatically (upon cancellation) and instantly – according to the rules set for the event
- Allow your clients to have direct access to the system, even create their own reports – you set the rules on what functions and reports they can use
- Set Acuvent to regularly update your clients on the progress of event eMarketing and Registration activity via a secure email link
- Report and analyse event eMarketing, Registration and Survey data per event or across some/all events per client – in the one report
- Acuvent’s self-cleansing address book simplifies the event wrap-up – no more sifting through registrations to identify new and updated contact records
- Brand Acuvent as your own software
- Provide more choice to clients without the hefty licence fees, software administration and upgrades of “in-house” systems.