Help, whenever you need it
Being a local service provider, Acuvent understand your market and speak your language. We work very closely with the award winning support team at Cvent to ensure you have access to support 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
Acuvent and Cvent combine to provide you access to over 170 team members that work around the clock to support you and your questions are promptly answered.
When you start using our solution you will be assigned a Relationship Manager that proactively contacts you, keeps in touch and makes sure you have the latest information to ensure you are getting the most out of our your investment.
We are ALWAYS available
You can call or email us whenever you need help (no fees). Our Help Desk is available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
Australia1800 502 472
FREE Product Training
You and any of your team can attend live training online whenever needed. There are three levels of training on offer:
- Basic Training
- Advanced Training
- Event Management
These sessions combine industry best practise with the cvent product features, and the best bit is they are FREE.
Additional Support Options
You can set up Acuvent yourself or have us do it for you. “Quick Start” is Acuvent’s initial set-up service where we work with you to setup the online event management software for your events. We will set up:
- Branding and content for the online registration form, event website, and survey pages,
- Online event registration details so it will be intuitive to use and give you the information you need – simply and quickly,
- The Address Book. By importing your existing contacts for use in email campaigns,
- All emails including Invitation, Confirmations, Tax Invoice, Reminders, Post-event ‘Thank you’, Survey request, Reminders and so on as required,
- A test so you can check the process before start marketing and accepting registrations.
Account Relationship Manager
Your assigned account manager will serve as a strategic point of contact to provide complimentary consultative and proactive support. They take the time to understand your account, learn the way you like to do things, and ensure the system supports your business processes.